Hey guys! I’m yet again back with two more blogger award nominations. I didn’t expect this, but thanks to Millay from Millay’s Musings and Georgia from Lost in Neverland. for nominating me for these awards.
The Mystery Blogger Award
Thank you, Millay! For nominating me for this award. She writes amazing reviews and tags every week. You should stop by her blog and check out her posts.
About the Mystery Blogger Award
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question
- Share the link to your best post
3 Things About Me:
I love learning new things. I’m terrible at painting, but watercolors have made painting a bit more appealing to me.
I love journaling.
I’m obsessed with stars.
- What is your favorite part about Christmas? (Yes, you can say the presents cause we all know we do. ;))
I guess it’s the atmosphere. I love the weather, and everything seems calm around me during Christmas, which makes it the perfect time to celebrate Christmas with my family.
- When do you usually find time to blog?
Every morning and evening, I spend at least an hour writing my posts. If I’m busy, then I would sit and finish writing my posts. I should say most of the time goes into editing, and it gets really exhausting sometimes.
- What is your favorite blog post you’ve written?
Among the recent ones, it would be The Night Circus. I personally liked writing that post. I wrote down what I actually felt while reading the book, so it makes it more personal than the others.
- On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like winter?
It’s not too cold in my place; but, I would rather spend my days wearing sweaters instead of sweating and getting burnt by the heat. So, I would say winter gets a 9 from me.
- What is your least favorite food EVER?
Anything made of Bitter Gourd. I tried it and gave up. I can’t eat anything that’s made of Bitter Gourd.
My Best Post:
- Which habit do you want to change in 2021? (It can be books related or anything in general.)
- What’s your most anticipated book of 2021?
- Which new genre did you read in 2020?
- What is that one thing you want to do differently on your blog this year?
- Which are your most and least favorite types of posts to write on your blog?
The Outstanding Blogger Award #2
Georgia from Lost in Neverland nominated me for this award. Thank you for nominating me. I love stopping by her blog. You can check out her blog for book reviews, recommendations, and lists. We both are eagerly waiting to read the ACOSF , and I’m eager to read her review on it. You should go and check out her blog, guys.
Here are the rules for this tag:
- Have the link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
- What is your first read of 2021?
I wanted to finish The Night Circus by New Year. But I took my sweet time with this book. It was worth it because that book was amazing.
- Do you have any reading or blogging goals this year
I do have a reading goal. I plan to read 60 books this year, and I want to branch out and read genres that I don’t usually read.
I don’t have a particular goal set up for my blog, but I want to be consistent throughout the year.
- What was your favourite book of 2020?
Uhm… let’s see. I don’t have one favorite book, but I’ve got a list of them, so you can check them here.
- What was you least favourite book of 2020?
Again, I have a list where you can find them out.
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of you life, what would it be?
I don’t want to eat any food for the rest of my life. I like to keep tasting new food and don’t want to be stuck with one.
- Do you prefer writing book reviews or book tags?
Though writing Book Review consumes a lot of time, I would prefer writing a review to book tags.
- Have you got a book recommendation for me?
Well, this one depends on the genre you’re looking for.
- What are your thoughts so far on blogging?
- List me 3 of your favorite fantasy books.
- One bookish hobby that you want to cultivate for real.
- What is your favorite go-to TV show/series?
- There must be at least one book that left shattered your world. Which book would this be?
- Your favorite trope in books.
- One self-care tip that you follow every day.
This took more time than I thought. Have a great weekend and keep reading.