I still can’t believe that I’m blogging regularly. I had no thoughts of starting a blog last year, but it all changed in August 2020, and I’ve come a long way since then. I thank every reader who stops by this blog and reads my posts. Thank you, Krupali, for tagging me for this award. Krupali writes amazing poetry, book reviews, tags, and lots more on her blog. You should go check out her posts for more fun and exciting posts.
About the Mystery Blogger Award
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog (I will not do this as I do not like to drop random comments on people’s post.)
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question
- Share the link to your best post
Three Things About Myself:
- I’m an introvert.
- I hate reading predictable stories, but there are exceptions.
- I’m a night owl.
What is that one book that you can give all other books for? (I got you there!)
Though I love fantasy, I like a good contemporary novel. Since this a very tricky question, I’m going to go with Amelia Unabridged.
What is you one of the most anticipated read this year/month?
Legendborn. I’ve heard so many people talking about this book. I’m giddy with excitement yet worried about the hype.
If you have to choose from two or more of your favourite authors to go on a coffee meet and greet? Will you choose one? Name two or more of your fav author and then choose one! (*wiggles eyebrows*)
This is preposterous!😅 Why would I want to choose one of my favorite authors? I’d meet all of them in a cafe and have a good chat with them about the books and BTS of their novels. I’d invite Holly Black, Brigid Kemmerer, and Rachel Smythe. I’ll sit down with them and have a long conversation, especially with Rachel Smythe, to ask what to expect from Lore Olympus in the future.
Who inspires you to write blog/read books?
The reading-community. Sometimes I don’t want to be online because it’s overwhelming, and I’m not that good at networking. But reading reviews and musings by bloggers helps me learn more about books, characters and helps me interact with them. So this keeps me going and helps me blog regularly.
Name five of your most recently viewed booktubers/bookbloggers!
Hailey in Bookland
- Do you read books in other language(s)?
- Which was the last book you stayed up late to finish reading it?
- I know they say not to judge a book by its cover. But which is that one book you bought because of the cover and liked the story after reading?
- Which is your favorite season, and which type of book do you wanna read in that season?
- What type of characters do you want to read more in books?
- Amodini’s Musings
- Facing the Story
- Light of the Bookworm
- Booked till Midnight
- It’s All About Books
- Windows to Worlds
- Hundreds & Thousands of Books
I hope you all have a great weekend. I’ve to write reviews for all the books that I’ve read but I’m too lazy to do that right now. Happy Reading! And let me know which book are you planning to read for this weekend?